Monroe Rear Air Shock Absorber
The Max-Air shock absorber is ideal for vehicles that haul heavy loads or tow trailers. Designed to maintain level vehicle height, they can be inflated or deflated as needed…from 20 psi to 150 psi with the vehicle loaded. A pair of Max-Air shock absorbers can maintain ride height when up to 1,200 lbs of additional weight is loaded.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for long service life.
- Lubricated Air Sleeve: Reduces friction for longer service life. Provides smoother operation during suspension movement.
- “1/2″” Piston Rod: Hardened and precision ground rod for consistent performance and long service life.”
- Special Air Fitting: Resists air leakage.
- Large Volume Air Chamber: Inflates up to 150 psi with vehicle loaded. Deflates for normal driving.
Have a look at my other items particularly the on board Air Shock Controller that you can pump your Air Shocks up or let air out from your drivers seat. –
CHRYSLER 300 1965-1969 CHRYSLER CORDOBA 1975-1976 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL 1967-1975 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER 1965-1978 CHRYSLER NEWPORT 1965-1978 DODGE 330 1963-1964 DODGE 440 1963-1964 DODGE CHALLENGER 1970-1974 DODGE CHARGER 1966-1976 DODGE CORONET 1965-1976 DODGE DART 1962 DODGE MONACO 1965-1978 DODGE POLARA 1962-1973 DODGE ROYAL MONACO 1975-1977 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA 1970-1974 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE 1962-1970 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE II 1965-1967 PLYMOUTH CUDA 1970-1974 PLYMOUTH FURY 1962-1978 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY 1974-1977 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER 1968-1975 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE 1965-1974 PLYMOUTH SAVOY 1962-1964 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD 1970